Instytut Slawistyki PAN
ul. Bartoszewicza 1b/17
tel./fax: 22 826 76 88
22 828 44 75
ERASMUS CHARTER FOR HIGHER EDUCATION
In 2014, the Institute of Slavic Studies of the Polish Academy of Sciences was awarded the Erasmus+ Charter, which opened the possibility of participating in the programme. In February 2016, we applied to the National Agency for exchange places with Erasmus+. This would open up possibilities of teaching stays in participant countries on the base of agreements made according to Erasmus+ requirements between the ISS PAS and other academic institutions.
The ISS PAS has so far signed agreements with:
• The Slavic Department, University of Potsdam / Institut für Slavistik der Universität Potsdam,
• National Institute for Oriental Languages and Civilizations / Institut national des langues et civilisations orientales (INALCO), Paris,
• Division of Slavic Studies, Greifswald University / Institut für Slawistik, Ernst-Moritz-Arndt-Universität Greifswald,
• Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Zagreb / Filozofski fakultet Sveučilišta u Zagrebu,
• Institute of Slavic Languages and Literature, University of Regensburg (Ratisbon) / Insititut für Slawistik, Universität Regensburg.
Opportunities within the Erasmus+ programme:
FOR MEMBERS OF ACADEMIC STAFF:
- teaching stays at foreign higher education institutions,
- inbound teaching stays of specialists from foreign organisations and companies,
- training stays at foreign institutions, organisations, companies (e.g. language courses, seminars, job shadowing).
A stay can at a Programme Country can last from 2 days to 2 months, and in a Partner Country – from 5 days to 2 months. The Programme Countries are all EU member states as well as Macedonia, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Turkey. The Partner Countries are states neighbouring the EU and some other countries able to participate in some Actions under Erasmus+ but only under certain circumstances.
FOR PHD STUDENTS:
- scholarship or internship stays in Programme and Partner Countries (3 to 12 months) and internship stays after completion of the PhD Programme (2 to 12 months),
- inbound internships for PhD students from other institutions in Programme or Partner Countries (3 to 12 months).
To apply for a stay, please contact a Programme Coordinators, specifying the higher education institution of choice. The institution must hold a valid Erasmus Charter for Higher Educatio and have an agreement in place with the ISS PAS concerning the exchange of academic staff and PhD students.
The Erasmus+ Programme Coordinators at the Institute of Slavic Studies, Polish Academy of Sciences, are Karolina Ćwiek-Rogalska (email@example.com) and Aneta Daszuta (firstname.lastname@example.org).