In 2014, the Institute of Slavic Studies, Polish Academy of Sciences was awarded the Erasmus+ Charter, which opened the opportunity of participation in the programme. As of the academic year 2016/2017 staff members of the Institute as well as its PhD students can take advantage of international mobility opportunities on the basis of agreements concluded between the Institute and foreign academic institutions in accordance with the requirements for centres taking part in the Erasmus+ programme.
The Institute has concluded such agreements with the following centres and institutions:
- Department of Slavic Studies, University of Potsdam / Institut für Slavistik der Universität Potsdam,
- National Institute for Oriental Languages and Civilisations / Institut national des langues et civilisations orientales (INALCO), Paris,
- Division of Slavonic Studies, Greifswald University / Institut für Slawistik, Ernst-Moritz-Arndt-Universität Greifswald,
- Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Zagreb / Filozofski fakultet Sveučilišta u Zagrebu,
- Institute of Slavic Languages and Literatures, University of Regensburg / Insititut für Slawistik, Universität Regensburg,
- Faculty of Philology, Vilnius University / Filologijos fakultetas, Vilniaus universitetas,
- Institute of Slavic Studies, University of Leipzig / Institut für Slavistik, Universitӓt Leipzig,
- Lusófona University in Lisbon / Universidade Lusófona de Humanidades e Tecnologias,
- Faculty of Social and Cultural Sciences, European University Viadrina, Frankfurt (Oder).
The programme offers the following mobility opportunities:
for members of academic staff:
- teaching visits to foreign institutions of higher education (2–5 days),
- inbound teaching visits of specialists from foreign institutions, organisations and companies,
- trainings at foreign institutions, organisations and companies (e.g. language courses, seminars, work shadowing),
for doctoral students:
- scholarships and internships in Programme and Partner Countries (3–12 months) and internships after completion of the PhD Programme (2–12 months),
- inbound internships for PhD students from institutions in Programme or Partner Countries (3–12 months).
Erasmus+ mobility opportunities are open for individuals and organisations from Programme and Partner Countries. The Programme Countries are all EU member states as well as North Macedonia, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Serbia and Turkey. The Partner Countries are states neighbouring the EU and some other countries eligible to participate in some Actions under Erasmus+ under certain conditions. The list of Partner Countries is subject to annual update.
If you wish to take advantage of these mobility opportunities, please contact the Programme Coordinator, specifying the institution of higher education of your choice. The institution must hold a valid Erasmus Charter for Higher Education and have an agreement in place with the Institute of Slavic Studies concerning the exchange of academic staff and PhD students.
If the institution of your choice is in a Partner Country, you should contact the Programme Coordinator well in advance. Please note that the procedure will take longer, as it requires concluding a special agreement.
Erasmus+ Programme Coordinator at the Institute of Slavic Studies, Polish Academy of Sciences: dr Dorota Dobrzyńska email@example.com.
Incoming PhD Students can take part in following courses in the Institute of Slavic Studies:
|PhD seminar||Workshops devoted to discussions on doctoral dissertations prepared by PhD students, as well as issues of methodology and research ethics||2 ECTS|
|Seminar – Department of Literary and Cultural Studies||Seminar devoted to contemporary cultural and literary Slavic studies||2 ECTS|
|Seminar – Department of Linguistics||Seminar devoted to linguistics and sociolinguistics in the Slavic area||2 ECTS|
Additionally, incoming PhD Students can take part in courses offered by the Anthropos Doctoral School. For detailed information concerning the courses please visit: https://anthropos.edu.pl/plan-zajec-2019-2020/