- PhD title in humanities.
- Proven track record of research in Bohemian or/and Slovak studies.
- Knowledge of Czech or/and Slovak, English and Polish language.
- Knowledge of German and French and other languages (especially Slavic).
- Experience in obtaining grants.
- Experience in didactics and dissemination of science.
Applications should include:
- Job application addressed to the Director of the Institute of Slavic Studies, Polish Academy of Sciences.
- Professional CV with a list of publications.
- Certified copy of a diploma of PhD in humanities.
Document submission deadline: November 18th, 2019.
Documents should be submitted by e-mail at: email@example.com.
The interview will take place by the end of November 2019.
The committee will make their decision according to the rules and regulations of the Institute of Slavic Studies PAS, maintained on the website (Job offers).
Employment is scheduled to start on December 1st, 2019. The person employed will have an opportunity to conduct research trips to foreign academic institutions with whom the ISS PAS has agreements of cooperation, support in preparing grant applications, and stable employment. The person will be asked to sign a statement confirming that the ISS PAS will count them towards the number of employees included in the institute’s research potential and a statement confirming that ISS PAS is the first place of employment.
On the application, please include a clause: “On the basis of art. 6 para. 1 RODO, I hereby agree to process my personal data, including my image, included in my offer for the needs of recruitment process by the administrator of the data, that is the Institute of Slavic Studies, Polish Academy of Sciences”.