Director of the Institute of Slavic Studies, Polish Academy of Sciences announces an open competition for the position of Assistant Professor in the Department of History ISS PAS.
- Doctor of humanities degree (history);
- Proven track record of research in the medieval period of history, especially the source studies of Central and Eastern Europe;
- Good knowledge of English, German, Latin and Polish.
- Knowledge of other European languages;
- Experience in acquiring research grants;
- Experience in teaching and popularization of science.
Applications should include
- Job application addressed to the Director of the Institute of Slavic Studies, Polish Academy of Sciences;
- Professional CV with a list of publications;
- Certified copy of a diploma of doctor of humanities (history).
Document submission deadline: June 30th, 2020.
Documents must be submitted by e-mail at: email@example.com. The interview will take place on September 30th, 2020. The committee will make their decision according to the rules and regulations of the Institute of Slavic Studies. Employment is scheduled to start on October 1st, 2020. The person will be asked to sign a statement confirming that the ISS PAS will count them towards the number of employees included in the Institute’s research potential and a statement confirming that ISS PAS is the first place of employment.
On the application, please include a clause: “On the basis of art. 6 para. 1 RODO, I hereby agree to process my personal data, including my image, included in my offer for the needs of recruitment process by the administrator of the data, that is the Institute of Slavic Studies, Polish Academy of Sciences”.